Who we are
Our website address is https://healthsop.com.
healthsop.com is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
healthsop.com may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
WHAT WE COLLECT
We may collect the following information:
- We know that when a person uses our Web Platforms, they want to have an experience that is safe and easy to use. That’s why we collect information from you like your name, address, phone number, fax, email, and other personal details to customize the website according to what best suits each user’s needs!
- We understand that many people might be wary about giving their personal information to a website or application. However, once you do provide us this crucial piece of data, it will not go into any database without being encrypted. So it cannot in any way lead back to your identity from this point onwards as we take care with security measures for every client’s confidentiality.
- “We may automatically track certain information about you based upon your behavior on our Web Platforms to do internal research, protect and serve the users. This data includes what URLs You just came from or which ones are next? Your IP address (anonymous), software details of the mobile phone as well as location.”
- We may share some aggregate information about the usage of our Web Platforms, but it will never contain personal details. We don’t usually reveal customer data to third parties in an ordinary course of operations – however, when legally obligated; we disclose certain pieces of info as requested by law or regulation without hesitation!
- We are always looking to improve our Web Platforms. If you upload any content on the platform in reviews, recommendations, or ratings, it may contain information, including personal data; other users can access that. We cannot guarantee that this will not lead to your private information being used for unauthorized purposes after posting them online.
- We implement standard measures to protect against unauthorized access and unlawful interception of personal information. However, we can not gurantee that such measures fully eliminate security risks on our Web Platforms – especially in light the fact they are open source software! Our messaging feature allows you exchange messages with others using it; emails will be stored for delivery purposes only if necessary though.
- You can invite your friends to join our Web Platforms by providing their contact information, or enter in the log-in credentials for other sites. We may store and use this data to offer them invitations on Our platforms so that you are always connected with someone who has access as well! Your friend will always have an opportunity before receiving any emails from us if they wish not be contacted anymore at some point during setup (this is called opting out).
WHAT WE DO WITH THE INFORMATION WE GATHER
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons: Internal record keeping.
We may use the information to improve our products and services.
We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure.In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.An anonymized string created from your email address (also called a hash) may be provided to the Gravatar service to see if you are using it.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs.
We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not.
A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies.
Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer.
This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website or potentially result in the loss of function in some areas, member access in particular.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website.
Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement.
You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting.
COPPA (Children Online Privacy Protection Act)
When it comes to the collection of personal information from children under 13, the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) puts parents in control. The Federal Trade Commission, the nation’s consumer protection agency, enforces the COPPA Rule, which spells out what operators of websites and online services must do to protect children’s privacy and safety online.
We use Google Analytics and custom Tracker for tracking our sales.
We reserve the right to amend this Policy from time to reflect changes in law, data collection, and use practices as well as advances in technology. Please check with us periodically for updates on our current policies!
By accessing our Web Platforms, You have agreed to the terms set out in this Policy. This Policy should be at all times read along with the Terms & Conditions of use of our Web Platforms. Unless stated otherwise, the Policy applies to all information that we have about You and Your account.